2012......Believe!!!!


Thursday, January 10, 2008

The King has found a Queen





While we were in Southern Cal. we stopped at my cousin's home in Lake Forrest and went to church with them. Caleb was in heaven because he got to go to a new primary class with his cousin's Nate and Kate and they all got crowns to take home.


After church we went to the Foster's house for dinner. We visited and the kids played. At one point, Caleb and Kate come out hand in hand with crowns and ball gowns on announcing that they wanted to show us their dance. So Julie put on some music and Caleb took Kate by the hand and led her thru a sort of waltz with dips and spins even. It was hysterical but they were very serious about their dancing so we just went with it.


When it was time to go, Caleb was heartbroken.....literally. He cried and hung on to Kate and kept saying, "I don't want to leave her." Oh brother.....if this is any indication of what is to come for him we are all in trouble. He was so distraught that we had to call Kate on the cell phone from the car so he could talk to her "one last time." What a kid!

1 comment:

Fiagle Family said...

ok so this was so cute. I'm so excited you even have pics. ...or should say jealous. I never have my camera for those great moments. Yeah...and good luck on the lady thing. Mine are yelling out the window to the neighbor boys already..I think the boys have to be 8 or something.

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?