2012......Believe!!!!


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas Vacation

We had 3 weeks for vacation this year so we packed our bags, loaded the car and headed down South for almost 2 weeks. First we made a stop at my mom's house in Apple Valley to visit and enjoy a late Christmas together. My brother was there and as usual gave my kids very thoughtful gifts. My mom made us a very nice dinner and had fun playing with the babies.
It was a nice visit.
We got back in the car and made our way down to Coronado. Grammy and Grampy were there so we got to have another late Christmas with them. The weather was beautiful and of course there was a lot of excitement with New Year's Eve around the corner. We did many of our usual or traditional things during our week in Coronado. We took several walks thru the Hotel Del and on the beach every day. We rode the ferry to San Diego and ate at Anthony's. We rented a buggy bike, played in the sand,visited museums, did a little shopping and ate way too much!

Baby Gillian at our hotel surrounded by her brothers as usual.

Grammy gave Gillian a baby doll for Christmas.
Firefighter Caleb on the Ferry from San Diego to Coronado.
We love Coronado!

No comments:

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?