2012......Believe!!!!


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas Morning






Christmas was a little different this year. Since the babies were sick, my family didn't come to visit so it was just our family Christmas morning. I think this was a first. Santa was good to our kids bringing them scooters, race tracks, baby dolls, guitar hero and an air hockey table for our game room.
We enjoyed watching the babies eagerly tear thru presents and light up with excitement. Caleb went crazy. We all had some good laughs.
The older boys were happy with gift cards to book stores, clothing stores and game stores.

Even though it was a smaller crowd than we usually had, I still made our traditional Christmas dinner while everyone played with their new toys and rolled around in all the empty boxes and wrapping paper. haha.



No comments:

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?