2012......Believe!!!!


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Disneyland or Bust!






O.K. I know we seem a little obsessed with Disneyland. But we started taking the kids when Cam was a baby and we just keep going back. It never seems to get old for us. We always buy an annual pass so we feel like we have to get our money's worth. haha. We always spend 3 or 4 days in January there with our friends the Watson's. Both of our families have grown so much that it is a little crazy sometimes but we always have so much fun and the kids consider it one of their favorite traditions.


Caleb made it into Jedi Training this trip so he was very happy. He was a little nervous or maybe concerned while he was learning to fight as a Jedi but he took on Darth Maul and graduated with honors.

No comments:

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?