2012......Believe!!!!


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shaver Lake January 2010

We were so lucky to get to spend a wonderful week in Shaver Lake during the holidays at a beautiful cabin. We had several friends of the kids come up to hang out, sled and play in the snow with us! Although there was very little snow, we made the most of it and enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing week!
My attempt at a family picutre.......didn't work out too well. It got a little late in the evening, we didn't all have the right clothes and some of these kiddos didn't want to cooperate very well but I think this is kind of cute:)
Crazy Dance Party! A Yentes tradition for any special occasion. lol
My kids, Morgan Flora, Stephen Henriksen and gary:), getting ready for a little sledding in our backyard........it turned into a hysterical snow-ball (snow-ice) fight. Fun times!

Upstairs on the balcony
In the spa......my kids and Stephen
Up to no good........
Gillian's first walk in snow.....she couldn't even wait to change out of her p.j.'s:)

Some of Garrett's ASB friends came up for the day. I cooked most of the day and the kids played in the snow, went on hikes and just hung out. It was a great day.


No comments:

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?