2012......Believe!!!!


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Disneyland January 2010

Another super fun trip to Disneyland. The weather was perfect, it wasn't too crowded, Caleb got to fight Darth Vader, we ate at our favorite restaurants and got to play with friends and cousins! We love our trips to the happiest place on earth!


Watson girls, Yentes boys!
Toy Story Mania......our favorite!
Peter Pan.....gillian's favorite!


Omgosh! Can you see the resemblance? hahahaha. love you Caleb!

And Caleb once again defeats Darth Vader!

Gilly loves her daddy!
Watson's and Yentes'.
Cousin Time! We love the Fosters!

Buzz Lightyear!

No comments:

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?