2012......Believe!!!!


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mommy Motel

So all the kids have been sick this week. When this happens, it is a well known fact in our house that the "Mommy Motel" opens and the kids bring sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, toys, books etc. to our room and camp out! The problem this time is that "Mommy Motel" has been open way too long and it really needs to close or daddy might just lose his patience:) But sweet little Caleb keeps reminding me everyday (with a fake cough and a fake sneeze) that he really isn't better yet so he thinks "Mommy Motel" needs to stay open one more night. Of course he says and doe's all of this out of daddy's earshot.:) After 6 nights, I hope he isn't too disappointed when he gets home from school today to find all the sleeping bags and blankets put back in their correct bedrooms and the sign that says CLOSED on the door! :) I had better break it to him in the car. hahaha. At least I know one man in my house that will be happy about this! lol

No comments:

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?