2012......Believe!!!!


Saturday, January 10, 2009

Disney Mania

Another fun trip to Disneyland. We were there for 4 days. We met up with several friends and some family. We had dinner at my cousin's house in Lake Forrest one night, dinner at ESPN Zone with my brother for his 40th birthday another night and played and played and played the rest of the time. Unfortunately, now it is back to reality:(


Gillian wanted to see Mickey Mouse's House so bad! But of course she got a little shy when she got to meet him.

Caleb and Ben spinning me in the teacups. Wild ride! Gillian and gary in the background teacup and the Townsend boys

No comments:

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?