2012......Believe!!!!


Saturday, February 16, 2008

Gillian



Here's a picture of sweet Gillian. She is 19 months old now and amazing us everyday with new things, words and expressions. She is starting to scream a very high pitched sound when Caleb teases her which is a lot of the time and then she swings her arms at Caleb when he is trying to hug her which is the rest of the time. We call her "Miss Independence". Her favorite words right now are "up, (like get up and get me something), we dance, no no, and outside." She loves to wear dresses and "pretty" clothes as she calls them. We are still waiting for her hair to come in. We love our baby girl!

3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

Where did you find her adorable jacket!?> I love it. And as for the hair thing...you have more then we do over here!!

Barb Yentes said...

i'm not sure on the jacket i've had it for a while. i always shop 1 season ahead. but i'm thinking gap or old navy. don't worry, she is almost out of it and then Ella can use it. It is about time to go thru clothes again and clear out the ones that gilly is out growing. i loved ella's dress today. she is such a little butterball!

{priscilla} said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! Next thing you know, I'll blink and then Ezekiel will be her age!

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?