2012......Believe!!!!


Thursday, February 21, 2008

Caleb Sings.....sort of

Today I heard what I thought was crying in the backyard. When I looked out the window, I saw Caleb in the sandbox playing his version of a concert to some of his make believe fans. By the time I got the camera the show was almost over. When he noticed me taping him, he threw himself into concert mode again. Watch both videos. The second one is hysterical. What in the world is he saying???? Well, When I interviewed the star after his performance he told me that he was singing, "Carlee, I lub (love) you foreber and eber. Lightning McQueen and Sally I lub you foreber and eber too." What a crack up!

1 comment:

Fiagle Family said...

too cute. At least you have some recorded. You arent staying true to the less pics of the younger kids (im unfortunately heading down theat road) Thanks for yours and garys help on sunday

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?