2012......Believe!!!!


Sunday, May 31, 2009

Caleb Teaches from the Scriptures!

Every morning our family tries to read the Book of Mormon together after garrett gets home from seminary. Many times the little kids are still asleep so we try to have a scripture night on Sunday that includes them. Caleb always remembers when it is Sunday and that he needs to read the scriptures to us. So while we all prepare dinner before the boys are leaving for a fireside, our spiritual buckets are filled. (Note the sarcasm in my writing) LoL! In this video I have captured the "essence" of Caleb as he takes his turn reading and teaching us. Of course it turns into a comedy show and not at all spiritual but I can't pretend that this isn't exactly how my crazy family is. Gotta love it! I know I do!

No comments:

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?