Gillian has a new boo boo. She burned her finger on the glass of our gas fireplace. It is pretty bad. It was a second degree burn and covers the middle section of the front of her middle finger. We had to take her to the doctor to clean and debrie the wound for a few days and now we have to do it ourselves everyday. Scrubbing it keeps it from getting infected and helps with the scaring. She doesn't like it very much but she really is a good sport. Here she is showing us her wrapped finger. Cute huh?
2 months ago