2012......Believe!!!!


Saturday, November 1, 2008

C.A.M.S. Cherry Ave. Middle School Band





Cam had a Band Competition in Fowler today. He plays the trumpet in marching band and plays the quads for Winter line. They took 1st Place in both. It was so much fun to see Cam drumming. It is his passion. Go Bulldogs!

This isn't the best video but I was using my little flip camera and taking still pics at the same time. The funniest part is how you notice that I am not holding the camera very still. I started bouncing to the beat and forgot about the video. It really gets bad at the end when the drum line starts bouncing. Great job Cam!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

How fun! Great job Cam!!!

Fiagle Family said...

thanks for bringing back band memories! The days of heavy uniforms and bad hats! The halloween pics are cute too...talk about loads of parties..and you forgot your bday party in there too :) haha

Nelson Family said...

I wrote you an e-mail just now, I hope you get it. Cool video of Cameron's band...and all the halloween pics are so dang cute...looks like everyone was having a lot of fun!

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?