2012......Believe!!!!


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cross Country




Garrett started running Cross Country this year. He runs 3-5 miles everyday and is doing pretty well at his "Meets". He seems to enjoy this new sport of his and has a great team and coach. Garrett has been a good influence on Gary and me. We have been trying to run at 5:00 each morning but can only seem to complete about 2 miles. The other kids are showing some interest too. We are hoping to run together as a family in one of the beach runs in Cayucos early next summer. Garrett is our hero!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good job Garrett. Keep up the great work! Blake wants to follow in your footsteps. If only Uncle Steve and I could drag ourselves out there. One day....hopefully.

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?