2012......Believe!!!!


Thursday, May 22, 2008

First Trip to the Lake Summer 2008














We had our first trip to Pine Flat last Saturday. It was pretty successful eventhough we worried what the babies would do. For the last 2 summers, gillian just slept most of the time but Caleb drove us crazy begging to jump in constantly and if we didn't hold him down he would climb up and over the back of the boat and dive in before the engine even turned off. This year was different. Caleb was afraid of the boat, he kept saying, "I want to go home". He didn't get in the water and was pretty mellow. gillian got a fever right when we got to the lake so I gave her some meds (because i'm mother of the year...haha.) and she slept most of the time we were there. With all that said, our first trip out was pretty good. Maybe the babies won't be as wild as we thought they would be this year??????






3 comments:

{priscilla} said...

WOW! Looks like you had fun! How is Gillian's cough doing? We've never been out to that lake before..hint, hint! ;)

Fiagle Family said...

ohh im so jealous! So much fun. Too bad the weather has cooled down..or maybe thank goodness the weather cooled down

Jackie said...

I wish we were there to join in on the fun!

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?