2012......Believe!!!!


Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Peanut Butter, Sweet Peanut Butter!


Caleb decided that he was hungry the other night and instead of asking for something to eat, he climbed on top of the counter, then up into the cupboards (3 shelves high), got the peanut butter and hunkered down in the family room for a little midnight snack. When I saw what he was doing, I was so mad but then I started to laugh at the unbelievable scene. Peanut butter was everywhere and Caleb was smearing it and licking it all up. It was funny and naughty all at the same time. That's our Caleb. Now we not only have to keep locks on the lower shelves for Gillian, but we need to have them up high too. Oh brother.







No comments:

Miss Gillian's Ever Growing Word and Sentence List

  • "growl"
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Book
  • cowboy
  • Dada
  • Dog dog
  • Hi there.
  • I want out
  • I want that on.
  • I want that.
  • Mama
  • me me
  • My car.
  • No, no, no, no
  • Out
  • Pants
  • pretty
  • princess
  • Rett (Garrett)
  • Rrarlee (Carlee the dog)
  • Shoes
  • Thank you
  • That
  • tiger
  • Up
  • What's that?